Membership in the Society is open to anyone interested in roses. New members are always welcome.
- Dues for first year members are $35.00, which includes a one‑time charge for a name badge. A Family Membership costs $50.00, which includes a one‑time charge for two name badges.
- After the first year individual dues are $25.00 per year. Renewals for families is $30.00.
- Membership includes a periodic newsletter on the Internet which contains information on rose cultivation as well as upcoming member events.
- Your membership card also entitles you to a 10% discount at Nutrien Ag Solutions Inc. in Temecula.
- For a list of committees you can volunteer to serve on click here.
- For any questions about membership submit the Contact Us form with the Subject “Membership Question”.
Membership renewal forms are handed out yearly at the December member meeting. Check the current newsletter for the meeting location, or ask for one using the Contact Us form.