April 25, 2015, 10 AM to 3 PM
at the Temecula Assistance League
28720 Via Montezuma, Temecula
Come and enjoy beautiful and exotic roses displayed at our Annual Rose & Arts Festival on Saturday, April 25th from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The theme this year is "May Pole", and the show will be held at the Temecula Assistance League Meeting Room at 28720 Via Montezuma, Temecula, CA. Admission is free, and it is a fun family event.
The show includes:
- Elegant table settings and original artworks by local artists.
- You will have an opportunity to vote on your favorite rose exhibits.
- Come and learn about rose care, cultivation, and see floral photography and all variety of rose displays.
- Light refreshments will be available.
- The Rose Society will be having a plant sale.
- Rose enthusiasts are invited to participate and display their roses in the competition. Bring your entries to the Assistance League Meeting Room between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 25th.
The Society is considering allowing the entry of photographs of roses into the Annual Rose Show. If this is permitted, further details will be posted here and on the Annual Rose Show webpage. In the meantime, as a start, read the following article on how to photograph red roses. Start taking your pictures now to be ready for the next rose show! For a starter, read How To Photograph Red Roses.
A: Read the primer: Why do we exhibit roses?
Q: What is the annual Rose Show Garden Party?
A: It is an exhibition of roses other flowers grown by Members and Temecula residents.
Q: When it is held?
A: On a Saturday and Sunday twice each year (usually May & September).
The exact date will appear on our web page several months in advance.
Q: Is there a fee to enter?
A: No, although a small donation may be requested.
Q: What else happens there?
A: There are several seminars on rose care and cultivation, some light entertainment,
vendors selling plants and miscellaneous trinkets, some activities for children.