Many of our generous sponsors provide goods and services that help the Society maintain our beautiful community rose garden. You can learn more about Rose Haven and take a virtual tour of Rose Haven Heritage Garden here.
- Erin's Tree Service:
Provides tree trimming and mulch.
- Pechanga Resort and Casino, Community Giving Grants
- Corona Tools:
An independent retailer of high‑quality pruning tools.
- Nutrien Ag Solutions Inc.
Nutrien specializes in bulk mulch and landscaping products throughout Southern California. Show your TVRS membership card and receive a 10% discount off your purchases.
- CR&R Waste and Recycling Services:
They pick up Rose Haven's clippings twice a week. We really appreciate this contribution as we would have quite a mess without their help. (800) 755-8112.
- Waterwise Botannicals: See design ideas, plant lists with photos and descriptions, and informative plant care articles. Huge selection of roses, succulents, and water‑wise plants. Located in Bonsall, they supplied many of the plants in our newly developed garden areas at Rose Haven Garden.
- Vineyard Valley Pest Control:
(951) 6766760. Their donation of gopher eradication services is greatly appreciated, especially by the rose bushes.
- Vineyard Valley Pest Control has been donating gopher control services to the garden since 2001. The business, founded in 1991 by Tony and Nina Cherniss, is located in Temecula. It is a general pest control company which specializes in gopher and aphid control.
- Before Vineyard Valley began its service at Rose Haven, 30-40 rose bushes were lost to gopher damage each year. The Temecula Valley Rose Society extends heartfelt thanks to the Cherniss family and Vineyard Valley Pest Control for their generous donation of time and materials, which helps so much to keep our garden blooming.
- Paradise Chevrolet:
Their cash donations have been very helpful in furthering the Society's activities, such as the annual 'Rose & Arts Festival'.
- Wells Fargo Bank:
Their grants are greatly appreciated and have been put to good use in furthering the Society's activities.
- Weeks Roses:
A big "Thank you" for all the rose bushes they've donated yearly to Rose Haven since 1991.
- Armstrong Garden Centers
in Temecula. Their donation of gift certificates and other items is much appreciated.
- Agriscape of Murrieta
37760 Borel Rd., Murrieta, CA 92563 951-696-0651
Their donation of 160 cubic yards of composted mulch will go a long ways in conserving water and suppressing the weeds in the Rose Haven garden. Many thanks.
- Stater Bros. Markets:
Their donation of cake & sandwiches to the May Flower & Garden Festival and turkey to the December holiday dinner is greatly appreciated. Additionally, purchase and use of their scripp cards provides TVRS with $6 for every $100 card purchased.
- City of Temecula:
The City sponsored a 'Night of Luminaries' event at Rose Haven Garden in June 2016. Look here.
- Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce