Temecula Valley Rose Society
Member Meeting Schedule.
- January: Member meeting
- February: Member meeting
- March: Member meeting
- April: Member meeting
- May: Member garden tour ( No meeting )
- June: Member meeting
- July: No meeting
- August: No meeting
- September: Member meeting
- October: Member meeting
- November: Member meeting and Annual Meeting to elect Board members
- December: Installation of new Board members, holiday luncheon. ( No meeting )
- 10:15 to 10:30 a.m. Check-in, Member Greetings and Viewing of Committee Displays
- 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Welcome; Guests & Birthdays; Special Recognition Awards; Rosy Sharings
- 10:45 to 11:20 a.m. Program Introduction, Program and Q&A
- 11:20 to 11:30 a.m. Little Rose Show Discussion
- 11:30 to 12:30 p.m. Luncheon, Opportunity Drawing & Visiting
- 12:30 to 1:00 p.m. Rose Learning Workshop
- 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. Committee Meetings as announced (January, February, March, April, June, September, October, November) There are no meetings in May, July, August and December.
We look forward to learning and sharing in the new year. Send me an email
if you have a special rose you would like to talk about during Rosy Sharings or be willing to volunteer at the meeting.