Finance Committee Minutes
September 6, 2016
Members in attendance: Bonnie Bell, Rebecca Weersing, Kathy Katz, Jeanne Brubaker1. Reviewed August Financial Reports for Board meeting Thursday, September 8, 2016.
Called to order at 1:15 pm.
2. MOTION: To approve September Disbursements: Checks 2478 - 2482 plus auto-pay water, electric, and website renewal $1,151.50.
3. Grants/long term funding/endowments:
Rose Haven Projects: Education Shelter, Driveway, Benches at pond.
Grant sources: Pursue available grants from Pechanga - Kathy, and Riverside Community Foundation.
Additional estimates to be obtained for driveway repair and asphalt. Virginia
4. Fund Raising: Rose plant sale at Rose Haven Garden set for November 5th. Resource is Scott McLaughlin who will donate approximately 100 rose bushes to arrive in 5 gallon pots.
5. Opportunity Table - temporary chairperson is Virginia for September. November boutique - Jeanne.
6. Completed: City of Temecula grant application submitted.
Submitted, Bonnie Bell, Treasurer