Before You Send a 'Contact Us' Form Review the Questions Below
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the garden open?
The garden is open during daylight hours. Tap/Click to see daylight times.
- Is there a charge to visit?
There is no charge to visit but donations are most welcome.
- Do I need to make a reservation?
No reservation is necessary.
- Is there a picnic area? Yes.
- Are there restroom facilities? Yes, a 'porta-potty'.
- When is the best time of year to visit?
Spring and Fall have the best rose display.
- Is the garden available for weddings and similar functions?
No, not at present.
- Is the garden handicap accessible?
There is limited accessibility.
- Are children's programs available?
Yes, tap/click the Facebook page here
Gardening for Kids for information. Hovever, they are suspended during the pandemic.
- Who owns the garden?
The Temecula Valley Rose Society, a non-profit organization.
- Can I volunteer to help maintain the garden?
Yes, complete and submit the form below.
- Where can I get up-to-date information about the garden? Garden news is covered monthly in the newsletter. Go here to the index of past newsletters.
If Your Question Is Not Answered Please Complete & Send The Form